Full Membership to Dover Sea Angling Association entitles Anglers to fish on the Admiralty Pier and Southern Breakwater at a reduced fee. Other Piers require Pier membership.
Membership allows entry to the many Pier and Boat competitions for Senior and Juniors, as well as use of the Clubhouse at 14 Priory Road, Dover. Associate Membership is also available with use of the Clubhouse and allows free entry to the Admiralty Pier for promenade purposes on production of a valid Membership Card.
How much does it cost to become a Member?
- Full Junior Membership (under 16) currently costs £7 a year.
- Full Adult Membership currently costs £15 a year (Joint £16).
- Full Senior Citizen Membership (over 65) currently costs £7.50 a year (Joint £8.50).
- Senior Citizens over 70 with 5 years previous Membership is now FREE!
All subscriptions are renewable at 1st January. Pier Membership is currently £6 for Adults, £3 for Junior/Senior Citizens, payable yearly on your first visit after the renewal date.
How can I apply to become a Member?
Simply download, open and print one of these documents, depending on what software you use:
- If you use Microsoft Word, download DSAA Membership Application (Word Document)
- If you use OpenOffice, download DSAA Membership Application (OpenOffice)
- If you don’t run either or are unsure, download DSAA Membership Application (PDF file)
After printing, fill out and sign the form, enclose cheque for the relevant amount, and post to:
Dover Sea Angling Association
14 Priory Road
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us.
It is a legal requirement that anyone fishing from either the Admiralty Pier or Southern Breakwater has to be a Member of the Association.
Pier Members pay an initial session fee of £6 (Adults) or £3 (Juniors/Senior Citizens) and any subsequent visit during the membership year is charged at the advertised session rate. Pier Members are also not entitled to access the Clubhouse unless accompanied by a Full Member. Full Members enjoy a reduced sessions rate throughout the year when fishing either Pier, plus unrestricted access to the Clubhouse and entertainment. Full Members also receive regular Newsletters, Competition Entry Forms and all other notices issued by the Association.